APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Role: Summer Intern, Sustainable Finance
The intern will join and support the ESG and Sustainable Finance team by working on sector or client specific ESG analysis/research projects. You will work closely with the team to develop strategic approaches to ESG integration and sustainable finance solutions for our clients.
- Research: Research and analysis to deliver concise, ad-hoc market research reports on sustainability themes and developments.
- Engagement: Support engagement efforts with companies to encourage ESG improvements. Supporting the team through preparation of document engagement efforts (letters, calls, meetings).
- ESG Integration: analyzing material ESG issues facing potential investment opportunities using large amounts of qualitative and quantitative datasets. This includes benchmarking companies on their ESG performance and refining data spreadsheets
- Product development: Contribute to the development of sustainable finance products and funds and linking these contributions to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Undergraduate university degree or equivalent. Pursuing an advanced degree with an emphasis on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues or related a plus.
- Demonstrable interest in sustainable finance and ESG
- Innovative in thinking about sustainable finance with a strong desire to pursue a career in the sector
- Experience conducting research, quantitative analysis and basic financial modeling
- Ability to proactively recalibrate research scope when necessary and clearly articulate complex findings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong team player who enjoys working cross functionally
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Please submit your CV along with a cover letter to Daouii Abouchere, Head of ESG and Sustainable Finance email@example.com
Channel Capital is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome all applicants regardless of age, sex, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Channel Capital makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED Role: Summer Intern, Sustainable FinanceThe intern will join and support the ESG and Sustainable Finance …