As part of its ongoing effort to foster a culture of responsible investment, Channel Capital Advisors is proud to announce that it has become a signatory to the United Nations- Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI).
The PRI is recognized as the leading global network for investors, representing over $100 trillion in assets under management, committed to developing a more sustainable global financial system.
As a signatory, Channel is committed to integrating environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations into their investment decision-making and ownership practices where appropriate and consistent with its fiduciary duty.
Walter Gontarek, Chief Executive & Chairman said “Becoming a signatory of PRI is a key step of our ESG journey and it reinforces our commitment to integrate ESG considerations in Channel’s investment and risk management practices. Joining the PRI Initiative will also facilitate further engagement with other stakeholders active in sustainable investing, a critical aspect of our DNA.”
UNPRI signatories work together to implement six core principles of responsible investment:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
For more information, please visit: https://www.unpri.org/
Channel Capital Advisors (Channel) is pleased to announce its partnership with the Universities of Aberdeen, Glasgow and SOAS …
As part of its ongoing effort to foster a culture of responsible investment, Channel Capital Advisors is proud …
Channel shortlisted for the ‘ESG Governance Transformation of the Year’ award, at the upcoming ESG Awards 2021
We are thrilled to announce that Channel Capital Advisors has been shortlisted for the ‘ESG Governance Transformation of the Year’ …